There are situations where you may want to ad hoc apply points to a plan or transfer points over from another system.
- Create a new "Plan Points" Inventory item.
- Click Tools > Accounting > Inventory > New Entry.
- Enter the Inventory field.
Loyalty Points Transition
- Set the Price at $0.00.
- Click Options > Plan and double click the Plan you wish to update.
- In the new window, check Enable Plan for this Inventory.
- Select the Exact Amount option.
- Click OK to save the points.
- Click OK to save the new inventory item.
- Award Points through the Point of Sale.
- Click File > Point of Sale.
- Click New.
- Click Add and select the newly created inventory item.
- Select the Plan line item and click Edit.
- Enter or find the plan member for this plan.
- Enter the Exact Amount of Points you want to add.
- Ensure that Pending is unchecked.
- Click OK.
- Adding multiple plan members points, such as when transitioning from a legacy system.
- Select the Inventory line item and click Edit.
- Click the Plans tab.
- Double click on the New Plan item and follow the steps above and repeat this procedure as necessary.
- Recommended. To close the invoice for accounting you may wish to enter a Cash payment of $0.00.
- Click Close on the Point of Sale window.